Friday, May 3, 2013

A Special Little Baby Needing Your Help!

I wanted to share something about a little baby I know.  I know my blog is about helping students in the classroom, but I feel the need to pass this on.  My co-worker, Becky, has a nephew (Louie) that has a severe heart and tummy
condition.  He is 11 months old and is one of God's greatest miracle.  He has had countless surgeries and procedures to fix his little heart and tummy and he has proven to be a fighter.  In one month he will be celebrating his first birthday and a dear friend of Becky's (Steve Denniston) has committed to swim 10,000 meters (6.15 miles) in one straight swim as his birthday gift to Louie.  Steve wants to help raise $10,000.00 for Louie's overwhelming medical expenses.  There is a website that has been set up to allow anyone willing to donate towards Louie's medical fundraiser from the 10,000 meter swim.  Steve plans to swim 10,000 meters on June 3, 2012 in Omaha, NE.  If you are interested in helping click on the picture link.  Also, if you blog about Baby Louie, and pass on this information, I will in return give you 5 items from my TpT store! Just comment below and add your link in the comments.  Thanks for taking the time just to read his page!

Happy Blogging Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment